Parent Resources

While I cannot endorse a certain agency or counselor, I would like to make you aware that there is help available to you in our community.  Some options as well as other useful links are listed below.
Counseling Center of Denton
(940) 382-5329 or (800) 897-7068
The Parenting Center -
Individual, group and play therapy, and family counseling.
(817) 332-6348
The WARM Place -
Support services for children grieving the loss of a loved one.
(817) 534-3293
Texas Women's University
Individual and group counseling.
(940) 898-2600
Denton County Friends of the Family
Child and adolescent programs, outreach, advocacy for child safety, crisis line,and  recovery
Metro 940-387-5131
Crisis Line 940-382-7273
University of North Texas
Individual and group counseling, individual and group play therapy,
couples counseling.
(940) 565-2970
Child and Family Resource Clinic 
Cook's Children's Behavioral Unit
Center For Creative Living
Betty Ford Center
Families with drug and alcohol problems
"Northwest ISD is not responsible for content on external sites or servers."